Primary Care Services are provided at our both locations for age group 21 to 75. Clinic offers annual well visits (required by most employers and insurance companies at no cost to the client), sick visits, medication renewal visits, pre surgical clearance, chronic disease follow ups for diabetes, hypertension, hyperlipidemia, annual blood work, ekg, spirometry etc.. Please note our primary care clinic will not write any pain medications, scheduled drugs. Well visits are limited to one visit per year. We have competitive self pay rates for primary care clients who do not have insurance coverage. All evaluation require in office visits unless you sign up for virtual MD services. Primary care clinic offers sick visits on the same day during our regular business hours, for established clients, between our two locations.
Common conditions our Providers Treat:
- Chronic Disease Management including but not limited to Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Respiratory Conditions, Blood Disorders, Bladder and Bowel Conditions, etc
- Acute Infections/Acute Care Treatment
- Health Maintenance/Preventive Care
Our Providers assess patients at our outpatient clinics, area nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
We strive to offer a continuum of care from home to long term care facilities such as nursing homes, rehab centers, and assisted living facilities. Our Providers are available for Consult and Primary Care services in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics, and Long Term Care.
Currently the practice offers services at the following facilities:
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Golden Living Nursing Home
- Brookdale Senior Living
- Carriage Hill Nursing Home
- Woodmont Nursing Home
- Heritage Hall Nursing Home
- Falls Run Nursing Home
- Chancellor's Village