TeleMedicine or Video Visits
We provide video visits over the internet through your mobile phone, laptop, desktop for brief, simple evaluations including non scheduled drug renewals, minor ailments such as skin rashes, cold symptoms. If the provider determines client require more than a visual and audio assessment , client will have to come to one of our office location, where staff will assess your vitals, breathing, heart rate. Telemedicine also offers attractive self pay rates. Please note tele medicine is mostly meant for minor problems, med renewals. Medicare and Medicaid clients may qualify if they are residing in underserved area; Commercial insurances may or may not cover these services.
Common conditions our Providers Treat:
- Chronic Disease Management including but not limited to Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Respiratory Conditions, Blood Disorders, Bladder and Bowel Conditions, etc
- Acute Infections/Acute Care Treatment
- Health Maintenance/Preventive Care
Our Providers assess patients at our outpatient clinics, area nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
We strive to offer a continuum of care from home to long term care facilities such as nursing homes, rehab centers, and assisted living facilities. Our Providers are available for Consult and Primary Care services in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics, and Long Term Care.
Currently the practice offers services at the following facilities:
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Golden Living Nursing Home
- Brookdale Senior Living
- Carriage Hill Nursing Home
- Woodmont Nursing Home
- Heritage Hall Nursing Home
- Falls Run Nursing Home
- Chancellor's Village