We have established a comprehensive pain management program for all type of chronic pain issues who have undergone several surgical procedures with no relief. Please note this program requires intensive follow ups and a comprehensive urine drug level monitoring every 30 days. We monitor very closely for any substance abuse or diversion concerns.
Common conditions our Providers Treat:
- Chronic Disease Management including but not limited to Diabetes, Hypertension, Heart Disease, Respiratory Conditions, Blood Disorders, Bladder and Bowel Conditions, etc
- Acute Infections/Acute Care Treatment
- Health Maintenance/Preventive Care
Our Providers assess patients at our outpatient clinics, area nursing homes, and assisted living facilities.
We strive to offer a continuum of care from home to long term care facilities such as nursing homes, rehab centers, and assisted living facilities. Our Providers are available for Consult and Primary Care services in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Geriatrics, and Long Term Care.
Currently the practice offers services at the following facilities:
- Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center
- Golden Living Nursing Home
- Brookdale Senior Living
- Carriage Hill Nursing Home
- Woodmont Nursing Home
- Heritage Hall Nursing Home
- Falls Run Nursing Home
- Chancellor's Village